✅OUTSTANDING QUALITY, AFFORDABLE PRICE✅Free Shipping For Orders Over $39✅BUY 2 FREE SHIPPING✅24 hours customer service✅No Sales or Duty Charged✅Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
The telescope was invented by Johns Hopkins University and released on July 1. The purpose of this study is to achieve maximum magnification at the smallest effective aperture while ensuring the luminous flux and resolution angle of the telescope. This telescope is the first attempt to use nano-etching technology, nano-array technology, mesoporous assembly technology, thin-film mosaic technology, and nano-optical materials to make the flatness error of the lens reach 10nm. The luminous flux reaches 30 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The resolution angle is 47 times that of ordinary telescopes with the same diameter. The maximum magnification reached 300 times. This is the first monocular to achieve this magnification and clarity on such a small scale.
- If there are no terrain obstacles, you can easily observe people or things 6 miles away by using it.
- The built-in night vision function allows you to use it normally at night.
- Turn on autofocus and blur the background function so that you can focus on observing the person or thing you need to observe.
- The telescopic anti-shake system and special tripod 3D gyroscope make the telescope's field of view very stable when it reaches a magnification of hundreds of times. Its performance is even much better than most astronomical telescopes with thousands of dollars.
- The shell is made of a titanium alloy with higher specific strength and weighs only 1.1 pounds. After retracted, the length is only 7.87 inches, and you can easily put it in a backpack or pocket when hunting, traveling, or camping.
Waterproof, Dust-proof, and Shockproof Design: Nitrogen-filled waterproof and O-ring sealed optics prevent moisture, dust, and debris and ensures the living waterproof function.
Ideal for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness explorers: a handheld and must-have for bird watching, wildlife, hunting, hiking, mountaineering, camping, surveillance, and traveling
Compatible mobile phone: iPhone 12 /12 Pro/12 Pro Max /XS /XS Max /XR/X/8 plus/8 /7plus /7 /6 / 6s /6plus/5/5s/4s/SE, Samsung GALAXY S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Note, LG, HTV, Sony, and almost all other smartphones on the market.
- Magnification: 10-300X
- Prism Type: BAK-S1
- Objective lens coating: FMC
- Prism system: BAK-S1 Prism
- Field of view: 360ft/1000yds
- Weight of monocular: 1.1 pounds
- 1x 10-300X40mm Monocular
- 1x Smartphone Adapter
- 1x Extendable Tripod
- We ship to worldwide.
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-15 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- Free Shipping For Orders More Than $39 USD.
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
We're thrilled to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.